OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS

OFFERING CIRCULAR

Click on the icon to download the Novea Inc Stock Offering Circular

Novea Stock Offer Reg1A

Click on the icon to download the Novea Inc Stock Option Sample Agreement

STOCK UPDATES

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates and announcements

2017

Jacana Warranty App Launch

10,000,000

Common Shares Issued and Outstanding

$3.00

Price per Share.

= Profits

Investment Income Growth

NOVEA SHARE OFFERING

Novea, Inc. is a cutting edge financial services software company which has developed the Jacana Warranty App with the goal of becoming the consumer’s choice in the extended warranty market. Novea eliminates the retailer’s position, a $40 billion dollar marketplace where currently 50% of the commission is paid to retailers. With the goal of bypassing the retailer, Novea looks to create a disruption in the current model, passing the savings along to consumers and the profit potential to Novea’s shareholders. With its cutting edge CRM system’s fast and convenient service, Jacana Warranty puts the warranty buying power back in the hands of the consumer by taking full control of the entire warranty process.

Novea Inc. was incorporated in the state of Wyoming, U.S.A. in February 2015. The Company is an electronic-device warranty direct-sale business utilizing its mobile Android and Apple application (App) and its contractual favor with its wholly owned licensed insurance company to sell warranties on electronic devices. As of this date of Novea has 10,000,000 Common Shares issued and outstanding.

To confirm the offering with the US Securities and Exchange Commision please visit, https://www.sec.gov and search the EDGAR Company Search for "Novea," or simply click here to go directly to the listing.

You can also, see all company filings by clicking here.

NOVEA REVENUE MODELS

Licensing, Insurers: This model sets Novea apart from other warranty companies by establishing long-term contracts with reoccurring revenues -- Revenues in our model derive from a license agreement in which 2% of the insurer’s sales are paid to Jacana. As Jacana is not the underwriter but is the TPA ( Third part administrator), therefore 8% of the insurer’s sales are paid to Jacana, totaling 10% of sales. Additionally, a profit sharing agreement with the insurer states that Jacana receives 20% of the reserves when realized. There are no transaction fees and basically no COGS ( cost of goods & services ), so the operating margins are very high.

Extended Warranty, E-commerce: Jacana’s revenues for each warranty sold is approximately $86.00. As the underwriter and TPA, the only COGS are the e-commerce site transaction fees, 3.1%. A reserve for each warranty of 35% must be maintained on deposit which is booked as an expense. Once the warranty expires, Jacana will be returned approximately 88% of the total reserves. The reduction from 100% in reserves is due to the national claims average of 4%. This model has an approximate operating margin of 62% increasing to 91% once the reserves are realized.

Extended Warranty, Mobile: Jacana’s revenues for each warranty sold is approximately $86.00. Jacana is the underwriter and TPA. Unlike the e-commerce model, this model has no transaction fee, but booking the reserves and realizing them are precisely same. This model only has a direct COGS/expense of the reserves making the operating margin approximately 65% increasing to 96% once reserves are realized.

Manufacturer Warranty: This model is contractual and establishes long-term relationships with manufacturers adding coverage for many products. Jacana’s revenues for each embedded warranty sold is approximately $22.00. Jacana is the underwriter and TPA. Reserves for this model are booked and realized in the same manner but reserve’s required are 40%. Additionally, a profit sharing agreement with the manufacturer states that in the manufacturer receives 20% of Jacana’s reserves when realized. This model only has a direct COGS/expense of the reserves and profit sharing making the operating margin approximately 60% increasing to 90% once reserves are realized. National claims average for this model is 2.5%.

CORPORATE PROJECTIONS

 *Novea operates on a June 30th fiscal year end.  10 year projections available in the data room upon request.

NOVEA INC. - CAP. TABLE & PRO-FORMA

PURCHASE STOCK TODAY

$

TOP